JAMES ROLFE (AVGN) : Video Game Life JAMES ROLFE (AVGN) : Video Game Life

Awesome animation. Been both a fan of you and James for years now, loved that music video you did for Weird Al's "Trapped in the Drive Thru." Fucking classic man.

Doogtoons responds:

Thanks for the good words, and thanks for keeping up with my stuff. I appreciate it! - Doog

President Taft's Secret Pony Brigade President Taft's Secret Pony Brigade

Great animation, Filmcow, as usual but how come you all of a sudden decided to start uploading to Newgrounds again?

C Students- Pylit C Students- Pylit

Awesome job, bro. Seriously this deserves a better rating.

Album Cover Parodies Album Cover Parodies

Gotta love all the Floyd references. Great game btw.

MOON MOON

Borrowing heavily from the movie Moon (2009), MOON makes for a cool pixelated art game that has a depressing, but interesting plot-line and a great soundtrack (and by "soundtrack", I mean one song lol). Even though its an art game and it focuses more on the art than the game-play itself, it would be nice to have some kind of obstacle or enemies and some faster walking speed. But overall, this is a cool, emotional game that should be recognized.

Egnaro Egnaro

Holy crap, dude. This game is cruel and a bitch at times, but in a good way. The game has I think, 15 levels which get harder every level, the game is awesome and addicting. The graphics are simple, but cool. So yeah dude, good job, keep it up!

DevThomas responds:

Legodude, that's a name I haven't seen in a while! What's up man? Yeah thanks for the game review!

Retrograde Meanderings Retrograde Meanderings

Wow dude, you really knocked it out of the park with this one! It's a really ambitious composition with a wide variety of pixelated instrumentals that never let it get stale. However, if I had to nitpick anything (and I mean freaking anything,) it's that I was sort of expecting a huge climax in the song that never really came, but it was still an awesome listen nevertheless. Keep up the good work dude!

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for the quid pro quo review, Manuel! I'm glad that you enjoyed the old school goodness. The section at 2:35 started the buildup towards the finale, and 2:56 onward was intended as the climactic finish. I sometimes like to end my tracks in a way that's similar to the intro, and that's what I did here, but with a lot more going on than there was originally. What works for some doesn't work for others, and music - like all other forms of media - is subjective. C'est la vie. :)

Circuit Bored - Reversal Circuit Bored - Reversal

Love the ominous, atmospheric electronic rock vibe you've got going on here dude, it's sounds really cool!

Time Travel Time Travel

Really cool trance song you got here dude! Really got immersed inside it's melodic electro soundscape. Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my stuff as well!

the enigma of DJ-Ri's chatbot the enigma of DJ-Ri's chatbot

the linework and overall attention to detail is fucking stellar dude, good job!!

Day #195 - BoJack Horseman Day #195 - BoJack Horseman

"back in the 90's, I was in a famous tv show..."

love this show, can't wait for season 4. great job btw!!

p.s., you should do the dude from the big lebowski lol.

iDubbbzTV iDubbbzTV

Hey, that's pretty good! Nice meme 11/10.

(lol in all honesty, it's really well done. good job man!)

uricksaladbar responds: