View Profile ManuelTacoface

18 Movie Reviews

Great animation, Filmcow, as usual but how come you all of a sudden decided to start uploading to Newgrounds again?

Awesome job, bro. Seriously this deserves a better rating.

Dude, when we were first making Freedom of Tacos, I remember you were just starting to animate. Now, look at what you've made! This is awesome. The animation is so smooth and fluid, and it synchronizes with the mood and lyrics of the song so perfectly. Seriously dude, great job, and I'm not just saying that.

Yusuf responds:

Man, those were the days. Thanks :)

45 Game Reviews

Gotta love all the Floyd references. Great game btw.

Borrowing heavily from the movie Moon (2009), MOON makes for a cool pixelated art game that has a depressing, but interesting plot-line and a great soundtrack (and by "soundtrack", I mean one song lol). Even though its an art game and it focuses more on the art than the game-play itself, it would be nice to have some kind of obstacle or enemies and some faster walking speed. But overall, this is a cool, emotional game that should be recognized.

Dude, this type of game has been made loads of times, next time do something a bit more original. Also dude fix the graphics, take your time and add cool drawing effects like shading to make it look good. Also make slower enemies, I felt like there was too much crap coming at me at the same time. So overall, good attempt, but could use a lot of work!

16 Audio Reviews

Wow dude, you really knocked it out of the park with this one! It's a really ambitious composition with a wide variety of pixelated instrumentals that never let it get stale. However, if I had to nitpick anything (and I mean freaking anything,) it's that I was sort of expecting a huge climax in the song that never really came, but it was still an awesome listen nevertheless. Keep up the good work dude!

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for the quid pro quo review, Manuel! I'm glad that you enjoyed the old school goodness. The section at 2:35 started the buildup towards the finale, and 2:56 onward was intended as the climactic finish. I sometimes like to end my tracks in a way that's similar to the intro, and that's what I did here, but with a lot more going on than there was originally. What works for some doesn't work for others, and music - like all other forms of media - is subjective. C'est la vie. :)

Love the ominous, atmospheric electronic rock vibe you've got going on here dude, it's sounds really cool!

Now I'm not much of a dubstep fan, but I gotta admit, this got me super pumped. It's not so hectic like most songs in the genre, yet no so somber either to be an ambient song, it's just the right amount. Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my stuff as well!

Spurta responds:

THE POWER OF ARCTIC DUB COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF ARCTIC DUB COMPELS YOU!
No, but seriously, Arctic Dub is pretty sweet.
I looked at your stuff, I gotta say it's interesting, albeit none of it is new from this year.
I'll follow you, though. nj

Keep rockin'!

289 Art Reviews

"back in the 90's, I was in a famous tv show..."

love this show, can't wait for season 4. great job btw!!

p.s., you should do the dude from the big lebowski lol.

Somebody better make this an actual game lol.

Luis responds:

It already is and it's just started

Simplistic, yet well crafted, this basic caricature makes for a pretty neat piece. Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my art as well!

artist. writer. game developer. master procrastinator.

Manuel Zambrano @ManuelTacoface