View Profile ManuelTacoface

All 288 Art Reviews

139 w/ Responses

"back in the 90's, I was in a famous tv show..."

love this show, can't wait for season 4. great job btw!!

p.s., you should do the dude from the big lebowski lol.

Somebody better make this an actual game lol.

Luis responds:

It already is and it's just started

Simplistic, yet well crafted, this basic caricature makes for a pretty neat piece. Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my art as well!

It's overall aesthetic is just so slick and the anatomy of the caricature is spot on. Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my art as well!

The sketch is so intricate and the overall aesthetic is just so appealing. Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my art as well!

HienKBull responds:

Tks! Your art is pretty cool BTW!

While the piece is very lacking, the shading is nicely done and I do appreciate the experimentation of different styles on this piece (i.e. the pattern on her hair.) Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my art as well!

Errrmalee responds:

Hey thank you for your thoughts! While I was going for a very simplistic style while trying to maintain some sort of detail I feel it's lacking just a little bit myself. Can't quite put my finger as to where cause I've been staring at this piece for weeks now haha

While I can tell you put a good amount of effort into it, the way you did the shadow work makes it seem as if there were no direct source of light hitting the caricature, causing the general aesthetic to look somewhat flat. You should do the shading according to where the light is coming from. Also, the design of the pyramids looks very two-dimensional. However, despite it's flaws, I do see a lot of potential for improvement. Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my art as well!

Akari19 responds:

crap i guess i messed on shadows and everything else look not as good as it suppose to be. TvT thanks for the advice. no wonder this was not doing as well . compered to my other pieces

While the design is pretty sweet, the shading, shadow work and general aesthetic could use some more delicate touching up. Keep up the good work though and be sure to check out my art as well!

A nice touch of surreality to an otherwise, somewhat simplistic piece. Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my art as well!

Azification responds:

Thanks for the comment. Yes, I'm normally obsessed with detail, so I was trying to let color and light do it for me. Something new for me to try, so yes, I was keep'n it safe with the simplicity overall. :D Love your comments and your artwork as well!

Despite it's simplicity, I'm really digging the playful and kooky aesthetic. Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my art as well!

artist. writer. game developer. master procrastinator.

Manuel Zambrano @ManuelTacoface