View Profile ManuelTacoface

All 16 Audio Reviews

11 w/ Responses

Wow dude, you really knocked it out of the park with this one! It's a really ambitious composition with a wide variety of pixelated instrumentals that never let it get stale. However, if I had to nitpick anything (and I mean freaking anything,) it's that I was sort of expecting a huge climax in the song that never really came, but it was still an awesome listen nevertheless. Keep up the good work dude!

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for the quid pro quo review, Manuel! I'm glad that you enjoyed the old school goodness. The section at 2:35 started the buildup towards the finale, and 2:56 onward was intended as the climactic finish. I sometimes like to end my tracks in a way that's similar to the intro, and that's what I did here, but with a lot more going on than there was originally. What works for some doesn't work for others, and music - like all other forms of media - is subjective. C'est la vie. :)

Love the ominous, atmospheric electronic rock vibe you've got going on here dude, it's sounds really cool!

Now I'm not much of a dubstep fan, but I gotta admit, this got me super pumped. It's not so hectic like most songs in the genre, yet no so somber either to be an ambient song, it's just the right amount. Keep up the good work and be sure to check out my stuff as well!

Spurta responds:

THE POWER OF ARCTIC DUB COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF ARCTIC DUB COMPELS YOU!
No, but seriously, Arctic Dub is pretty sweet.
I looked at your stuff, I gotta say it's interesting, albeit none of it is new from this year.
I'll follow you, though. nj

Keep rockin'!

Amazing job, bro. Seriously, keep making video game music remixes cuz you're awesome at it.

Good dude, could use some background music to sooth it more though, but other then that its a good orchestral song!

VioletVulpine responds:

It's supposed to not have background music.

Good

The song is good, but i think when it gets from a bland song to a bunch of rhythm is too slow. Like make the beginning faster. That's all, besides that the remix is awesome!

Lefoby responds:

Thanks, but I need to clarify. Do you mean the tempo of the beginning should be faster, or that I should shorten the intro? I figure it's the latter, but I just want to make sure.

So touching.

Makes you remember all the bad memories of your life but you have to move on. Good job, made me cry the first time i heard it.

Semaphore responds:

Nice!

Though you used my song to remix it with another. But still made it sound good.

doppler73 responds:

Just one bit of it.

Like it!

Reminds Me Of The Karoshi Game Music, Though I Think I Liked The Loop Better. But Still Good.

doppler73 responds:

Thanks!
Review the loop too!

Great Music!

It was just really upbeat, it worked it self up to maximum techno velocity and really catchy (it gets stuck in your head, even if you've only heard it once. It was so good, i used it as the main theme in my game Freedom Of Tacos

NeoDeadlyRave responds:

Which I played by the way. :D Thanks for the review!

artist. writer. game developer. master procrastinator.

Manuel Zambrano @ManuelTacoface