View Profile ManuelTacoface

All 42 Game Reviews

17 w/ Responses

Gotta love all the Floyd references. Great game btw.

Borrowing heavily from the movie Moon (2009), MOON makes for a cool pixelated art game that has a depressing, but interesting plot-line and a great soundtrack (and by "soundtrack", I mean one song lol). Even though its an art game and it focuses more on the art than the game-play itself, it would be nice to have some kind of obstacle or enemies and some faster walking speed. But overall, this is a cool, emotional game that should be recognized.

Dude, this type of game has been made loads of times, next time do something a bit more original. Also dude fix the graphics, take your time and add cool drawing effects like shading to make it look good. Also make slower enemies, I felt like there was too much crap coming at me at the same time. So overall, good attempt, but could use a lot of work!

Good

Could fix up the graphics, and make more levels and adding music and more sfx. Other than that, its a good game.

Great Tutorial!

Great tutorial and the choice of music and type of graphics were done really good. Good job, but next time add more tutorials.

DevThomas responds:

lol thanks dude! Will add more tutorials next time ;)

Bleh.

Im sorry, but the graphics are really bad and its really boring cuz there's barely anything to do. Its sucks, if you want to improve, start by making your art better like stop drawing with the line tool, use the rectangle tool and brush and work on your coding, go study some math.

Nice Game!

Really good graphics, excellent programming and a fairly decent game. Got all the medals but wasn't easy, thats pretty much how I discovered this game. Without the medals, it would be your typical typing game. So it was a addition to add the medals and the scoreboard. Also this game is really difficult to discover some of the medals, after a while you get tired of looking, so you just go to Google and follow a Walkthrough. So in total, great attempt at a game for a not-so-great song. So good job, both of you make a great team at making games, you guys should do these sort of things more often. Also lol, just noticed the game is about Friday and it was submitted on Friday. Lol.

Manly-Chicken responds:

We wanted to submit it on friday to make it legitimate.

AWESOME GAME, MAN!

Reminds me when Atari's where the 1970's version of the xbox

That Was Great!

I liked it, it explained a -hell of a lot of thing, though bext time add a background and like a music selection because after a while it gets boring. But it was very helpful, good job!

DevThomas responds:

Thanks :D

That was good!

VIVA EL TACO!

BanglaBoy96 responds:

XD Thanks

artist. writer. game developer. master procrastinator.

Manuel Zambrano @ManuelTacoface